Wednesday 22 August 2018

Quilted With Love Templates from TCOT

When I saw the gorgeous new QUILTED WITH LOVE TEMPLATES from the Cherry On Top I just knew I would use them to showcase some of the toys that I had knitted for our grandson James when he was just a baby.


He really loves them and still gets them out of the toybox to play with them. I also knitted the cardigan that he is wearing in the bottom photo.

Here is a preview of the templates which are just perfect for showing off your prettiest papers.


My friend Liv of Country Liv's Graphics created the lovely SEW SPRING KIT which I used for my layout. Liv is no longer making Scrapbooking Kits but I have so many of them that I love to dip back into for my layouts.

There is a fabulous new ADVENTURE AWAITS COLLECTION coming to the Scrappy Sisters' Store on Friday. I am sure that you will love it. It is a collaboration from Throwing Some Scraps Around, Made By Keuntje and The Cherry On Top. Here is a peek at just one of the packs that is included in ADVENTURE AWAITS.


Why not sign up for the Scrappy Sisters' Newsletter on their Home Page to keep up to date with all the new releases. Just scroll down the page a little and fill in the form.



No comments:

Post a Comment