Thursday 30 August 2018

In My Garden from Whispy's D'zines

Well, here I am with the layout I promised you created with IN MY GARDEN from Whispy's D'zines. I just love all the fabulous patterned papers in this fantastic AUGUST MIXOLOGY.


The photo of this stunning peony tree in our garden was taken by my husband earlier in the summer. I just love the colour and thought it went so well with the papers. Whispy's D'zines has 8 fabulous packs as her contribution to this month's MIXOLOGY and I just had to show them all to you.


 







I also used the BANNER BANANAS TEMPLATES from The Cherry On Top.


I used the first template as it was just perfect for showcasing all the lovely papers.

I'll be back soon with my layout using a fabulou template set FROM ANOTHER ANGLE from Throwing Some Scraps Around.


No comments:

Post a Comment