Wednesday 29 August 2018

Adventure Awaits from MBK, TCOT AND TSSA

Look at this fabulous new ADVENTURE AWAITS COLLECTION - a collaboration from Made By Keuntje, The Cherry On Top and Throwing Some Scraps Around. There are so many wonderful packs that I just had to show you them all.








I loved this collection so much that I had to make three layouts! The first one recalls a visit to Trafalgar Square when our children were quite small. I just love this paper from ADVENTURE AWAITS.


The second one uses part of the same paper, this time to show my daughter and her husband swimming with dolphins whilst they were on their honeymoon in Florida.


The third layout is of our grandson James playing in our garden when he was about eighteen months old. I used the ADVENTURE AWAITS TEMPLATES from The Cherry On Top.


I have some good news for you today. I have been accepted on the Creative Team of Whispy's D'zines. If you go over to her Facebook Page you will find a free mini kit which gives you a clue to the new INDIAN SUMMER KIT coming to her store on 8 September. Make sure you go to the GoDigitalScrapbooking Store each day from 8-14 September to collect a new part of the INDIAN SUMMER Daily Download.

I will be back soon with a layout made with IN MY GARDEN from Whispy's D'zines.

No comments:

Post a Comment