Monday 8 September 2014

‘Ocean Waves’ Kit and Clusters by Happy Scrap Arts

Back in July I was lucky enough to win a 'Ho Ho Ho' contest on the My Memories Facebook Page.

I received a voucher to spend in Happy Scrap Arts' store and I chose the ‘Ocean Waves’ Kit and Clusters which you can find here:

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=EDHS-CP-1406-61381

Here are the previews:




I made two layouts using 'Ocean Waves'. The first uses photos taken during our holiday on the Isle of Wight in July:


The second layout has photos taken when my daughter Susan and her husband Ian were on a Dolphin Experience at Discovery Cove in Florida. They had a fabulous time getting up close and personal with the dolphins:


You can find the Blog and Facebook Fan Page for Happy Scrap Arts here:



I have been busy knitting for the last couple of weeks. Susan and Ian are expecting their first baby, who they are calling James, at the beginning of November and they asked if I could knit some little cardigans for him. Here are the photos of the first two that I have finished:



It is quite some time since I got out my knitting needles and I was so pleased with how the cardigans turned out. I just love the little teddy buttons on the blue one and the grey one has faux leather buttons. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment