Saturday 6 September 2014

‘Life is Splendid’ by PattyB Scraps and 'Back to School' by Country Liv's Graphics

I just love this new kit ‘Life is Splendid’ by PattyB Scraps. It is so versatile as my two layouts will show you. You can find it in her stores here:

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=PBPS-CP-1408-68377

Here is the kit preview:


My first layout uses one of my favourite photos from the wedding of my daughter Susan and Ian. I really love the corners and the alpha which is included in the kit.:


The second layout is of Tyler and his Nan (me) playing Darth Vader and Tyler meeting the 'real' Darth Vader:


Two entirely different styles of layout using the same lovely kit. Don't you just love the distressed wood paper in the second layout?

I have another layout to show you of Tyler when he started back to School on Wednesday. His Mum took the photo of him before school and the after school photo was taken by his Dad. Aren't they great?


This layout was made with last year's Back to School freebies (sadly no longer available) from my friend Liv of Country Liv's Graphics as well as her contributions to the 2014 'Back to School' Create a Kit at Digi Style Designs which you can find in store here:


You can find Liv's Facebook Fan Page here:


and her Blog here:



Why not pay her a visit and while you are there sign up to her newsletter?

No comments:

Post a Comment