Thursday 7 February 2019

My Heart from Whispy's D'zines

Valentine's Day will be here soon and there are so many fabulous Valentine's Kits and Templates in the stores at the moment. My layout was created with MY HEART from Whispy's D'zines. The little boys are our grandsons Tyler and Corey. Don't you just love the little cards I created using some clipart from the kit!


Here are the kit previews.



The Template that I used was from the LUSCIOUS LAYERS TEMPLATES from The Cherry On Top.


Whispy's D'zines will be Spotlight Designer at GoDigitalScrapbooking from 8-15 February and you will be able to pick up her HAPPY HEART DAILY DOWNLOAD KIT by going to the store each day.


In the meantime you can get the Free HAPPY HEART SAMPLER from pinned post at the top of the Whispy's D'zines Facebook Page.


I'll be back soon with my layouts using the HAPPY HEART COLLECTION and the HAPPY HEART DAILY DOWNLOAD KIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment