Monday 4 February 2019

A Love For Layout Templates February 2019

The A LOVE FOR LAYOUT TEMPLATES BLOG TRAIN started on Saturday and I made layouts featuring Templates contributed by Throwing Some Scraps Around and The Cherry On Top.

My layout using the Template from Throwing Some Scraps Around features a photo of our son Richard and his wife Charlie on the day they got married.



For this layout I used the FEBRUARY 2019 MIXNMATCH KITS from Throwing Some Scraps Around.


My layout using the Template from The Cherry On Top uses a photo of our daughter Susan which was taken a couple of weeks before her Wedding. Our Hairdresser friend came home to try out the hairstyle on Susan so that she could show the photos to the Wedding Hairdresser.



For this layout I used Whispy's D'zines contributions to the JANUARY MIXOLOGY: ROSY POSY at GoDigitalScrapbooking.


To find the links for all the contributions to the FEBRUARY A LOVE FOR LAYOUT TEMPLATES BLOG TRAIN, go to the FACEBOOK GROUP. If the post is not at the top of the page, just click on Announcements to bring it up. I do hope that you will make some layouts and share them with us in the Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment