Friday 28 September 2018

At the Zoo from Whispy's D'zines

When our eldest grandson Tyler was only five years old we took him to Colchester Zoo and he had such fun feeding the animals, especially the goats. I just love the colours of the AT THE ZOO KIT from Whispy's designs and that orange and brown sunburst paper was just perfect for my layout.


Here is the kit preview. I just love all the little animals.


I used one of the WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND TEMPLATES from Throwing Some Scraps Around.


Are you getting ready for DSD on 6 October? Well, you don't have to wait until then to stand a chance of winning $600 worth of scrapbooking kits. Just go to the Whispy's D'zines Facebook Page and click on the DSD 2018 - Enter to Win on the left hand side of the page. You will need to register on that page and then you will be able to enter to win all the wonderful kits offered by the 24 Scrapbook Designers. You can pick up some wonderful freebies too (including a couple from me).

I'll be back soon with a layout created using AUTUMN BREEZE which will be in the Whispy's D'zines Store at GoDigitalScrapbooking this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment