Friday 14 September 2018

2Dye4 Templates from TCOT

I just love the 2DYE4 TEMPLATES from the Cherry On Top and I couldn't resist making a layout with the heart shaped one. I used a photo of my husband and myself that was taken at my cousin's wedding in the early 1970s.


Here is a preview of the 2DYE4 TEMPLATE PACK.


You have already seen the layout that I made with the 2 photo template and the I LOVE FALL COLLECTION from Throwing Some Scraps Around. I will have to see if I can use the other two templates in the pack to make layouts.

I also used the BRIGHTER DAYS COLLECTION from Throwing Some Scraps Around. I just love the colours in the textured papers and they were just perfect for my layout.


I'll be back soon with a layout created with INDIAN SUMMER from Whispy's D'zines.

No comments:

Post a Comment