Saturday 17 March 2018

You Make Me Crazy from TSSA and Enchanted Templates

Your gonna love this YOU MAKE ME CRAZY COLLECTION from Throwing Some Scraps Around (Digital Designs by Jodi).






I used YOU MAKE ME CRAZY to create a layout using a photo of my grandson Tyler relaxing in the swimming pool while on holiday a couple of years ago.


I also used the ENCHANTED TEMPLATES from TSSA.


Here is another layout that I made using YOU MAKE ME CRAZY. My son and his family went out to lunch to celebrate Mother's Day and they had great fun pulling some crazy faces - just right for this Collection.


You can find coordinating freebies for YOU MAKE ME CRAZY here:

JODI'S BLOG



TSSA FAN PAGE


TCOT BLOG


Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

I'll be back soon with some more fantastic products and my layouts using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment