Monday 12 March 2018

Revel in Retro and Cut it Out Templates from Brenian Designs

As promised, I am back with another layout using REVEL IN RETRO from the Cherry on Top

ELEMENTS
PAPER


The photos were taken at Charlie's friend Angie's birthday party a few weeks ago. I just love the photo in the birthday frame. Looks like they all had a good time. They posted so many photos but I could only use two on my template which is from the CUT IT OUT TEMPLATES from Brenian Designs.


I made a second layout using the CUT IT OUT TEMPLATES and GREY SKIES from Southern Creek Designs. The photo was taken by my husband leaning out of our back bedroom window!!


Here are the previews of GREY SKIES.



See you soon with some layouts using a wonderful new kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment