Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pixel Scrapper

My friend Liv of Country Liv's Graphics told me about a wonderful site called Pixel Scrapper.  You can find the link on the right hand side of my blog. Just click on the logo to go there and register. Don't forget to fill in your profile as you get lots of  extra 'Download Credits' to download some fabulous overlays, templates, ribbons, kits and many other lovely things. Each day you get more Download Credits added but you must remember to use your credits as they are added or you will lose them. You can get earn extra credits for posting in the forum and gallery where you are awarded Community Points - the more Community Points you have the more Download Credits you get each day. Why don't you go on over and join in the fun!

Here is an example of something I downloaded the other day. It is a set of ribbon templates and I can't wait to work with it:

Watch this space for my creations.

2 comments:

  1. Just hopping in to say"hello".
    Have a lovely day.
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyra

      Thank you for popping by.

      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Luv Chris

      Delete