Monday 6 August 2012

Monday has come round again. I don't know where the time goes.

I'm going to show you some cards that I made for the Recipe Card challenges at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

The first card is for the May 2012 challenge and is for Flaky Cheesy Shapes.


 The second one is for the June 2012 challenge and is for Splurge - a family favourite.


 This is a card I made for the July 2012 challenge for Sticky Chicken Skewers.


I also participated in the Christmas in July challenge last month and this is the card I made for Xmas Marzipan Sweets.


In the Recipe Card Challenges you have to use the monthly kit to create a recipe card. Everyone who participates in a particular month's challenge receives all the cards that have been made for the challenge. That way you can build up quite a collection of wonderful recipes.

Participants to the challenge are sent a coupon to get the following month's kit free so that they can make cards for the challenge. Also by entering any challenge at the Studio participants receive 10% off of any purchases for the next month.

I hope you enjoy looking at my cards and would hope that you would register at the Forum and take part in some of the challenges.

Make sure that you register at the Store as well and get the wonderful free collaboration called 'Renew'.


This is what they have to say about 'Renew':


This gorgeous kit was a true labor of love. A call to arms for some of my Designers to create a special, wonderful, amazing freebie to thank all our loyal customers, scrappers & friends as we  moved to a faster server and upgraded our store. This kit is now free in our store for anyone & everyone who missed getting a piece in our newsletters. You can always sign-up HERE

I think that is about all for today. See you all tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment