Monday 13 January 2020

My Winter Romance from TSSA

Well, Christmas is over and we are halfway through January already - where does the time go?

I have a gorgeous new kit to share with you today. It is called WINTER ROMANCE and is perfect for scrapping your snowy photos. I used WINTER ROMANCE to create a layout using some photos taken when our grandson Tyler was almost a year old.


Here are the previews.


As well as the kit you can also find matching OMBRE PAPERS and QUICK PAGES in store.



I also used the SWEET BLUSH TEMPLATES from Ilonka's Designs.


If you head over to the Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page you can find a free coordinating MY WINTER ROMANCE CLUSTER.


Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

I'll be back soon with a layout using Whispy's D'zines contribution to the JANUARY FUSION: CRISP MORNINGS releasing at GoDigitalScrapbooking on 15 January.

No comments:

Post a Comment