Friday 18 October 2019

Vintage Touch Kit from Whispy's D'zines

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for my layout with the VINTAGE TOUCH KIT from Whispy's D'zines. I have had a terrible cold and sore throat - it's going round the family and now my husband has it too. It just leaves you so weak and tired. Enough of that, back to the layout. I just love these photos taken by our son-in-law Ian when they went to the Isle of Wight this Summer.


Here is the preview of VINTAGE TOUCH.


Such a pretty kit and perfect for scrapping all your memories.

My layout was created for the September Template Challenge #2 at Gingerscraps. They have such great challenges. Why not have a go?

That's all for today. I will be back soon with a layout using the latest kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment