Monday 25 June 2018

Take Me Away Collection from TSSA

Well, as promised I am back with a fabulous new collection from Throwing Some Scraps Around Digital Designs by Jodi. TAKE ME AWAY is beautiful in shades of blue and purple and you can find it in Jodi's store at Scrappy Sisters or in her Etsy store.


 




I used TAKE ME AWAY to make a layout using a photo of our grandson James watering our garden. He just loves playing outside, especially with water. Just after this photo was taken he watered himself and had to have a complete change of clothes - but that is a layout for another day!!


He is definitely Our Little Garden Super Star.

My layout was created using the RAINBOW ROW TEMPLATES from The Cherry On Top.


Before you go I would like to tell you about a free coordinating TAKE ME AWAY QUICKPAGE which you can find on Jodi's Blog. I know that you will just love it.


I'll be back soon with a layout created with kits from Brenian Designs and that photo of our grandson Jamed watering himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment