Sunday 4 February 2018

Heart Felt Templates from Brenian Designs

Brenian Designs has a fabulous pack of two HEART FELT TEMPLATES as part of the JANUARY 2018 MIXOLOGY at Godigitalscrapbooking.


I used the HEARTFELT TEMPLATES to make a layout using a photo of the lovely Hibiscus bush in our back garden. Once again the photo is courtesy of my husband Richard who takes such wonderful photos for me to use in my scrapping.


Brenian has many more packs in the HEART FELT collection, including a pack of four Quickpages and a set of wonderful Clusters.



I also used AMETHYST ALLEGORY from The Cherry On Top.


Such a lovely kit and all my favourite colours.

If you want to grab some fabulous free templates from the FEBRUARY A LOVE FOR LAYOUT TEMPLATES BLOG TRAIN you should go to The Cherry's Blog where you will find a list of all the contributors. Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment