Thursday 20 July 2017

You're My Lil' Boy from TSSA and MBK

Throwing Some Scraps Around and Made by Keuntje have collaborated on a wonderful line called YOU'RE MY LIL BOY which you can find in their stores here:

TSSA
MBK

There are so many wonderful packs in this line so I have made a couple of previews to show you just a few of them. Perfect for layouts of your boys - big and small.



Here is the layout I made using YOU'RE MY LIL' BOY and photos of my grandson James having fun at Ruislip Lido. We go there quite often as it is only a short car ride away and he really enjoys himself (and he's not the only one).


I thought that the photos were perfect for using with YOU'RE MY LIL' BOY and the FATHER'S LOVE TEMPLATES from Brenian Designs.


I'll be back soon with another layout using Templates and Kits from Throwing Some Scraps Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment