Wednesday 24 August 2016

Sea Kissed by Throwing Some Scraps Around

When my friend Jodi of Throwing Some Scraps Around showed me the colours of the new line she was working on, I knew I had just the photo to go with SEA KISSED.


The photo was taken by my husband of his display at the end of our garden. I just love the torn papers in SEA KISSED and thought that the fishes swimming at the bottom of the page were just right for the layout.

The SEA KISSED line consists of 64 elements, 4 paper packs, a word art pack, a set of 4 templates and a set of 4 Quickpages.









You can find all parts of SEA KISSED in the TSSA Etsy Store.

If you would like a free Quickpage to go with SEA KISSED you will find it in pinned post at the top of the TSSA Facebook Fan Page.


Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment