Friday 7 February 2014

Secret Valentine Contest at Wilma4Ever

I made two layouts for the Secret Valentine Contest at Wilma4Ever:

http://www.wilma4ever.com/w4eforum/showthread.php?3238-Secret-Valentine-for-February-2014
 


Here is the preview of the kit I was given to work with 'Secret Valentine' by Aprilthescrapaholic:




Here are my two layouts. The first uses a photo of my daughter-in-law Charlie and Corey my little grandson:



Here is my second layout using photos taken at my daughter Susan's wedding to Ian in March 2012. The bridesmaids were Natalie (who is Ian's sister) and Charlie (who is married to my son Richard). Susan is addicted to the colour purple so I had to do some re-colouring to fit in with the theme of the wedding!!




Don't you just love those shoes and the beautiful bouquet? All the flowers for the wedding were made of silk and were specially made for Susan.


No comments:

Post a Comment