Monday 7 October 2013

Layouts using 'A Bootiful Halloween' by Pizazz Pixels



I made a couple of layouts using ‘A Bootiful Halloween’ by Annemarie of Pizazz Pixels which you can get in her stores here:


Here are the previews of the kit which includes a full apha:



The first layout uses some of Annemarie's photos taken in 2012:


The second layout uses photos of my daughter-in-law Charlie with a friend (the beauties) and one of my son Richard (the beastie):



The tree which is not in the kit is from The Graphics Fairy. I blended it with one of the papers from the kit.

A little while ago I made a layout using Pizazz Pixels' kit 'Out West'. One of the Creative Team Members has made a free alpha to go with the kit and you can download it on her blog here:


Here is the preview of the alpha:


Don't forget to say thank you if you download.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment