Thursday 9 May 2013

A third layout with 'Vintage Wedding'

I decided that I would like to make another layout with 'Vintage Wedding'. The photo is from our wedding from over 40 years ago.


I achieved this look by changing the colour of the photo to match the background paper and then merging them together. I didn't need to go to the web to get a quote for this layout. The words are from the heart.

The second layout I made with 'Shelby's Farm' which I blogged about recently has been featured on the Old MacDonald's Farm news page. It is also featured on the front page of the Berry Applicious Store. I originally posted the layout on Old MacDonald's Farm Facebook Page and was absolutely delighted when they asked if they could use it on their website.

Here is the layout:


Be back soon with more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment