Saturday 8 September 2012

I've been very busy working on my layouts with the Moo Two Level Up Collaboration which is currently available in Store at the special price of only $6.


Here is my first layout using photos of Tyler playing with his little VTech machine:


My second layout is using photos sent to me by my good friend Liv of  Country Liv's Graphics. The photos are of her wonderful grandson Joshua when he was a small boy.


Here is a layout I recently made for Liv using papers and a border I made myself:


I'll say goodnight now. talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the layouts. Hope your night was a good one. We had lots of rain throughout the night here. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edna

      Thank you so much. I am pleased you liked the layouts. We have had wonderful weather the last few days and it is supposed to be fine next week as well. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

      Lots of luv

      Chris

      Delete