Tuesday 27 February 2018

My Muse from MBK and TCOT

Two of my favourite designers - Made by Keuntje and The Cherry On Top - have come together to create a fabulous collection called MY MUSE.



You can find the MY MUSE COLLECTION in the Made By Keuntje Shop at a special price. You will also find individual packs here as well.


 The MY MUSE TEMPLATES are only available in the Made By Keuntje Shop (due to their large size they can't be sold on Etsy).

You will find individual MY MUSE packs available in the Cherry On Top's Kreative Design Studio Etsy Shop.

I used the MY MUSE COLLECTION and one of the MY MUSE TEMPLATES to create my layout.


The photos of my husband and myself were both taken at weddings - in 1970 at my cousin's wedding and in 2012 at our daughter's wedding.

You can find a coordinating MY MUSE ADD ON on the Made BY Keuntje Blog.


On The Cherry's Blog you will find a free coordinating cluster. You will need to scroll down almost to the bottom of the post to find the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment