Saturday 25 November 2017

Blushing Beauty from Brenian Designs and Black Friday

It's Mixology Time at Godigitalscrapbooking and Brenian Designs has created an alpha and three paper packs as her contribution.


As I didn't have any flowers to use in my layout I created some using the papers. I also used a flower and leaves from the CU GLITTER FLOWERS VOL 2 from Made by Keuntje.


Here is my layout using a photo of my daughter's Mother-in-law Janice taken at Susan and Ian's wedding. The colours in the papers went perfectly with the photo.


The template I used is from the BEAUTIFUL BASICS TEMPLATES from The Cherry on Top (Kreative Design Studio). If you use this link you can get 50% off everything in the Store for Black Friday:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KreativeDesignStudio?coupon=CHERRY50


Brenian Designs, Make By Keuntje and Throwing Some Scraps Around also have Black Friday Sales.




Why not go to their Stores and grab some bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment