Monday 26 June 2017

Inner Calm from TSSA

I really like the soft colours in the INNER CALM COLLECTION from Throwing Some Scraps Around (Digital Designs from Jodi.) There are so many wonderful parts to this collection that I decided that I would do a combined preview so that I could share just some of it with you.


For my layout with INNER CALM I used one of the journal cards as a frame for a photo of my daughter on her wedding day.


It makes her look as if she is looking in a mirror. And I just had to include the photos of her bouquet and shoes (her favourite colour purple). Just look at the pretty butterflies on top of the cakel

If you go the THROWING SOME SCRAPS AROUND FAN PAGE you will find a coordinating INNER CALM cluster.


Isn't it gorgeous!! Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment