Monday 16 January 2017

Around We Go Templates by Throwing Some Scraps Around

Well, Jodi of Throwing Some Scraps Around has done it again with a marvellous set of AROUND WE GO TEMPLATES.


Here is the layout I made using AROUND WE GO and a photo of my grandson James opening his Christmas Presents.


I used COLD FEET SEASON from Made by Keuntje which you can find in here ETSY store.

I just loved the colours in COLD FEET SEASON and I especially liked the string of Christmas lights which I used on the bottom of the photo frames.



My friend Lisa of The Cherry on Top has some really great freebies on her blog and I used her frame made with WINTER WONDERLAND from Aimee Harrison Designs with a photo of my grandson Tyler.



Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.
You can find the free WINTER WONDERLAND FRAME CLUSTER here:

http://lmtroch.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/free-friday-with-scrapbooking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment