Wednesday 25 May 2016

Outside Fun by Brenian Designs and Look Ahead by TSSA

We recently visited Eastcote House Gardens and my husband took some really lovely photos for me to use in my layouts. The one I particularly liked was the view through the window in the Walled Garden.

For my layout I used the OUTSIDE FUN 2 TEMPLATES by Brenian Designs which you can find in her store at GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING


I also used LOOK AHEAD by Throwing Some Scraps Around (Digital Designs by Jodi) which you can find in her ETSY Store.



This is the layout I created. I was so thrilled with how it turned out.


I made another layout with photos from Eastcote House Gardens. I used PETRICHOR by Throwing Some Scraps Around and the SUMMER MOMENTS TEMPLATES  from Brenian Designs.




I thought the colours in the kit were perfect for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment