Tuesday 1 March 2016

Ocean Wonderland by Carolyn's Scrap Creations

It has been so dull and rainy here for the last few weeks and it has made me really look forward to our summer holiday on the Isle of Wight. We went there in July last year and had a marvelous time. So when I saw that Carolyn's Scrap Creations had a new kit in store called OCEAN WONDERLAND I just had to look at last years photos and create a couple of layouts.

Here is the link to Carolyn's store at BERRYAPPLIICIOUS where you can find the kit and all the wonderful Add-ons including Quick Pages, Glitter Papers, Clusters and Cluster Frames.






See what I mean about it making you think of summer holidays!!

Here are my two layouts. The first one is of my grandson James when he was just eight months old and the second one is of a lovely view.



I'll be back soon with some more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment