Sunday 13 March 2016

Hues of Darkness by Brenian Designs and Velvet, Moonlight and Roses by Country Liv's Graphics

New templates HUES OF DARKNESS by Brenian Designs which you can find in her store at GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.



For my layout I also used the MOONLIGHT, VELVET AND ROSES BUNDLE from Country Liv's Graphics which you can find in her store at SCRAPBIRD.


My layout is a little different from my usual ones as there are no people in it. Just the beautiful cakes from my children's weddings.


I also entered the March Desktop Challenge at Scrapbird hosted by Country Liv's Graphics:


 I used the SPRING ART JOURNAL BUNDLE from Country Liv's Graphics which you can find in store HERE

I just love the bright and cheerful desktop that I created for the challenge..

No comments:

Post a Comment