Friday 24 October 2014

'Our Boy' by Country Liv's Graphics

It was my friend Liv's birthday a couple of weeks ago and I used her kit 'Our Boy' to make a layout as a birthday present for her:


 Here are the kit previews together with close-up details:




You can find the kit in all of Liv’s stores here:


I haven't had much time for scrapping lately as I have been busy knitting for James. I have made three more cardigans. I made a dark blue one using the same pattern as I used for the maroon one. The buttons on this cardigan are 'Thomas the Tank Engine' ones with the engine James on them. Susan and Ian were so pleased when we showed them the buttons:

:

Here are the photos of the other two, one in mid blue and the other in grey yarn:




Not long now until 8 November when James is due to be born but you know babies - they come when they are ready and not always on the due date!!


No comments:

Post a Comment