Sunday 7 April 2013

'Softly Spoken' by Country Liv's Graphics

My good friend Liv of Country Liv's Graphics has a lovely new kit in her stores. It is called 'Softly Spoken' and you can get it in her stores which are listed in the side bar on her blog. Liv also has a Personal Use 'Cardigan Texture' freebie on her blog at the moment. While you are there you can grab lots of other freebies and sign up for her newsletter.

I made two layouts with 'Softly Spoken' which is based on Liv's contribution to the 'Innocent Heart' kit. The first layout is using a photo of Tyler when he was allowed home for the first time 11 weeks after he was born.


The second layout uses photos taken by my husband Richard of the spring flowers in our garden. I blended the photo of the hebe with two of the papers in the kit and I am quite pleased with the result. It really makes the photo of the daffodils pop out of the page.


I am so pleased to tell you that my layout 'Charlie Having Fun at the Park' was awarded Layout of the Week at Scrapping Fairytales. I was over the moon when I got the message informing me of the award. I used 'Undisclosed' by jusme digital for this layout and you can buy the kit here:



2 comments:

  1. Yipee! What lovely layouts! Love the way you let the pictures do the talking and still added personal touches! Delightful!! Hugs! Jodiann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jodiann

      Thank you for coming by. I am glad you like the layouts.

      Hope Spring will be here soon.

      Luv Chris

      Delete