Friday 12 April 2013

'Are We There Yet' by Touched by a Butterfly

Touched by a Butterfly has some wonderful kits in store at Berry Applicious and I chose to work with her 'Are We There Yet' kit which you can find in store here:

http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_208&products_id=664

Here is a preview of the kit, which is just great for scrapping your journeys.


I decided to use a couple of photos of Tyler washing the car. They are so cute and went perfectly with the kit.


He really looks as if he is enjoying himself, doesn't he?

2 comments:

  1. This page is fabulous... I am so glad you like my kit.... You did a great job on this layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Celeste

      Thank you for dropping by, I am so glad you like the layout I did with your great kit.

      Luv Chris

      Delete