Saturday 23 February 2013

'Contemplation' by jusme digital

Christine of jusme digital has a wonderful new kit in store. It is called 'Contemplation' and you can buy it here.


I made a layout using this lovely kit. The photos are of my daughter Susan when she was younger:


I also made a card for Natalie's birthday which is on Monday. I just love butterflies and had to add the butterfly charms for Natalie. I do hope she likes it.



I hope that you managed to get all the wonderful freebie kits from the Berry Applicious Blog Train here.  Some of the links will be taken down at the end of the month although my freebies do not have a 'sell by date'. So grab what you like.

Be back soon with some more layouts.

2 comments:

  1. such cute page of Susan, lovely card too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for popping by.

      I'm glad you like the layout and the card. Thank you.

      Hope you have a wonderful week.

      Luv Chris

      Delete