Tuesday 11 December 2012

My good friend Liv of Country Liv's Graphics will be releasing a new kit in her stores tomorrow and I have had a wonderful opportunity to work with it prior to its release. The kit is called 'Glorious Christmas' and here are the kit previews which I am sure you will agree give you a tantalizing look at this wonderful kit..

The element preview:


The papers:

Some more detailed previews:



This is the detailed sneak peek that Liv put up on her blog. Isn't it gorgeous.


 Here is one of the layouts I made using 'Glorious Christmas':


I made it into a Quick Page which Liv gave as a freebie in her newsletter today. If you go to her blog and sign up for her newsletter you may still have a chance to get the Quick Page as Liv usually gives the links to her freebies in a couple of editions of the newsletter.


Come back soon and I will give you the links to grab the kit from Liv's stores. I am sure you will love working with it as much as I have.

I will also show you the second layout I made and perhaps Liv will have some more freebies to share with you on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment