Tuesday 2 October 2012

I made a layout using the Retro Summer kit and the Retro Summer add-on by Country Liv's Graphics. You can find the kit in her store here. The lovely young lady in the photo is my daughter-in-law Charlie.


I also made a layout using the October Sugar Rush Collaboration from Moo Two Designs which you can find in store until the end of October for the special price of only $6.


The photo is of my son Richard together with my grandson Tyler taken just a couple of weeks after he came home from hospital.


I have another freebie for you today. I made a kit for the Scrapping Fairytales September Create a Fairytale Design Challenge. Here are the previews of the kit.





 Make sure you grab both links to get the full kit:



Please make sure to read my TOU (Terms of Use) for details of the designers whose creations I use in the making of my freebie kits. Jodiann, Brenda and Sugarbutt and all the others mentioned in my TOU are really generous designers giving away such wonderful freebies on their blogs, facebook pages and their stores.

I would love to have your comments on the kit. 


2 comments:

  1. this is a very pretty kit, I thank you so very much for sharing! have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so pleased you like the kit.

      Lots of luv

      Chris

      Delete