Sunday 14 October 2012

Been busy working on a couple of layouts. The first one is using the Moo Two Designs Sugar Rush Collaboration.


This is my fourth layout using Sugar Rush and I made it with the assistance of my grandson Tyler.


Tyler was sitting on my lap while I was working on the layout and I asked him what sweets he wanted me to put on the layout. He loved the gummie worms and the allsorts and then wanted me to put on the jelly beans. He was actually eating some Haribo gold bears at the time and wondered why he didn't have any blue ones. When I told him what the words said on the layout he said 'What happens when he turns the handle' and so I put the gumballs coming out of the machine. He thinks the layout is really funny.

Kara of K Joi Studios has asked me to be on her Creative Team and invited me to choose a kit to work with and I knew just the photo to use when I chose this particular kit.. My second layout is made using a kit by K Joi Studios called By the Sea Scrapkit which you can buy here at Moo Two Designs.


Kara has only recently joined the Moo Two Design Team after taking over a year out from designing and I am looking forward to seeing all her new kits. The By the Sea Scrapkit contains lots of fuzzy felt items and I used the whale and the starfish to write the title of my layout. I just love the wave borders in the kit as well.


The journalling reads "It was a lovely holiday when Tyler went with Mummy and Daddy to the Canaries for a week. Nanny and Grandad came as well. Tyler really enjoyed playing the the pool with Mummy. He loved all the floating toys that were in the pool".

They all had a really wonderful time that holiday.

2 comments:

  1. What fun layouts with Tyler. Are those candy dots on the previous layout? Gosh, they bring back memories of a happy childhood and the penny candy store. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edna my dear

      I just love making layouts using photos of Tyler, as you may have noticed.

      The candy dots are gumballs and are in Sugar Rush as a border and a paper. It made me hungry just doing all the layouts.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Hope you have a fabulous week.

      Luv Chris

      Delete