Tuesday 7 August 2012

Good morning everyone.

I finally finished my kit (almost a week late) for the Moo Two July 2012 Paint the Barn Challenge

You need to go to the forum (above) to get the links for my contribution. I hope you will register and enjoy all the fun things going on at Moo Two. You will find the links to the store, forum and gallery, here

Here is the colour palette. Such gorgeous colours, I think you will agree.


 And here are the previews for my kit.




I just love how the papers turned out, don't you. I struggle with making elements and asked Liv for some suggestions. She suggested adding flowers to two of my frames and I am really pleased with them.

I am a self-taught amateur designer and am learning new things all the time thanks to my designing friends. Please read my TOU if you download the kit and learn of the wonderful people who help me.

I will have some really important news to share with you in the next couple of days - watch this space ...

UPDATE Here are the links for my contribution to the July 2012 Paint the Barn Challenge:

https://www.box.com/s/ce575d09b535d60a7d93

https://www.box.com/s/7a973d06275a66b4ed95

No comments:

Post a Comment